Find out How to Lose 35 Pounds in 2 Months the Healthy Way…
I got on the scale on October 20th and was shocked to see that I weighed almost 250 lbs. I weighed 248 lbs to be exact and I decided I was ready to lose weight now.
All the diet books I read were either too vague or proposed I go on a diet that was either very expensive, time consuming, or disgusting. I had lost weight in the past, but I knew I had done it in unhealthy ways. I decided to look at how my diet in college differed from my current diet first off.
The College Diet ( Lost about 40 lbs in 6 months )
My diet in college, when I was very seriously trying to lose weight, consisted of the following ( Do not do this ):
- Breakfast : Coffee ( 0 Calories )
- Lunch: 2 Cups of Rice, 2 Tbs Soy Sauce, Two Tbs Dijon Mustard ( 437 Calories )
- Dinner: Fiber One Cereal, Baked Beans ( 280 Calories )
- Other: Mt Dew and Beer ( 1020 Calories )
I ate these foods almost every day. Like I was saying, I was serious about losing weight, but I was disregarding health which at the age of 35, I’m more aware of.
The Current Diet that Made Me Fat ( Gained 50 lbs over 5 Years )
Over the last 5 years, most people thought I was a healthy eater. Mainly because I don’t eat Beef or Pork. At my worst, I ate:
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, 2 pieces of Bread and Jelly ( 845 Calories )
- Lunch: Tuna Salad Sandwich and Doritos ( 1165 Calories )
- Dinner: Normally Pasta with Cheese ( 1,040 calories )
At my best, I ate:
- Breakfast: 2 Biscuits, Veggie Sausage and Jelly ( 590 Calories )
- Lunch: Whole Wheat Bagel, Veggie Burger, Mayo, and Dorito’s ( 1084 Calories )
- Dinner: Spaghetti and Bread ( 1160 Calories )
- Other: Coffee and Coke Zero ( 0 Calories )
These two common meals averaged out to 2944 calories. More importantly though:
- I was eating 32% more calories than my body needed. I’m 6’3”, with a large frame
- I was eating 46% more fat than I should.
- I was eating 3 times the recommended amount of sodium. Sodium causes heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, etc. You, the reader, are also probably eating this much sodium.
- I was eating 3 times the amount of recommended Cholesterol.
- Nearly, twice the recommended amount of saturated fat.
My New Diet – Nutritional
What I Promise:
- You will lose weight, on a consistent basis.
- You will eat food that tastes better than what you are currently eating.
- You will be eating healthier than you ever have.
- You will not have to exercise.
- You will be able to cook all meals in under 20 minutes.
- You will spend less on food per month.
- You will never be hungry.
- I will detail everything in this series of articles. You will know exactly what to do every step of the way.
- You won’t need to buy vitamins, supplements, or anything at all.
What You Must Promise:
If you aren’t willing to follow these rules, in my opinion, you should give up dieting forever. In exchange for looking like a million bucks, living longer, feeling healthier, and spending less you must:
- Give up eating Beef and Pork, but not Chicken, Turkey and Fish.
- Give up eating Fried Food, but I have healthy alternatives that taste like the food has been fried!
- Give up eating cake, pie and sweets, but again I have very healthy alternatives, that will make you feel like your cheating, when you’re not!
The next class will be held on January 22nd 7:30am – 9:00am at The Norwin Chamber of Commerce, 321 Main St, Irwin, PA
- Find out how the instructor lost 39 pounds in 2 months
- The instructor that accomplished his goals will answer every question you have
- Find out your true frame size and accurate calorie requirements
- You will receive a customized meal plan based off of the foods you love
- Learn how to eat your favorite foods and still lose weight
- Learn how to speed up your matabolism
- What foods make you feel the fullest with the least calories
- Diet Meal Plan Free…
- Along with continued Support, Health Observances, Nutrition for Heart, Healthy Heart Living and much more…